Turn Heads On Your Bridal Day




Congratulations, your engaged! I'm sure you have been looking forward to this special day for sometime now. I remember the feeling of getting that ring on my finger and setting "The date". Then planning all of the detail's that would make my day, the most special. I really wanted to be unique and create a wedding that was totally me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Tania Dee, I am the one that started Brides Etc. My team and I are dedicated to making your bridal beauty look one that will be uniqely you. Our hair & makeup artists will travel anywhere in the Toronto area and customize your bridal look to your specifications. Every single look we create is different, you will not look like everyone else. This is your wedding day, you owe it to yourself to look and feel your best. We will travel to any location you want, when you want. Leave the driving to us, because you want to be relaxed and stress free on your big day. Cheers!
Relax On Your Wedding Day.
Mobile Bridal Beauty Services On Your Big Day. We do the driving, so you don't have to! Wake up feeling relaxed and stress free, knowing you don't have to go anywhere.
Our Focus Is To Make You Look Stunning.
Experienced Wedding Hairstylists At Brides Etc. Our team is backed by 20 Plus years of hands-on experience, offering you expert beauty advice and service. Top quality bridal hair stylists and bridal airbrush makeup services are what set us apart.
Reliable Customized Beauty Services.
Professional Service And Attention To Detail. We will arrive on time, and provide quality customized bridal makeup & hair services you can trust! Don't let makeup application slow you down on the biggest day of your life. Let a trusted wedding makeup artist put your mind at rest.
No matter what your beauty requirements are, our expert hair & makeup artists will drawn forth your inner beauty. You will truly be a timeless beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment