Fashion Bollywood






The most awaited movie Kambakkht Ishq goes digital!! With the explosive entrance of Akshay Kumar(as usual) and stunning Kareena Kapoor, Hungama Digital media announced the launch of this unique cellular game at JW Mariott, Mumbai. Earn points and impress Kareena…… only on the mobile game of Kambakkht Ishq. If you are a big fan of Akshay and love doing stunts, no worries as he gives you tips on stunts in his voice. Nonetheless Kareena also gives her cheesy style tips to impress guys.

Kareena Kapoor: Is Ishq actually kambakkhat (damned): Of course it's fun, intense, and painful everything….. (She means Saifu here) rest you will get to know after watching the movie. On own style in KI: My style statement is extremely international in the movie. I do not think this has been ever done on the Hindi screen. My character is about a girl who is a supermodel, extremely fashionable and hates men in all the ways. It's houseful now, how many weeks will it remain like that: I am sure it's going to Rock. Hopefully it will last like that till the movie is showing! Akshay Kumar On own style in KI: Much of style in the movie is the stylist Shabina Khan's contribution.

In fact, I am not very stylish in personal life- I wear whatever I find comfortable, most of which are track pants or my wife (Twinkle) decides what I should wear. If it were not for her, I did be wearing yellow shoes, a red shirt and green jeans or something like that.' Tips for Love Stunts: I will just say love is more dangerous than any stunt…rest Saif will be able to tell you better! (Guess he has forgotten his Playboy days... well we remember them!). The secret behind the mantra 'Om Mangalam' which echoes in your mind in the movie: Do not want to spoil the fun so please watch the movie and you will come to know. Yeah, but of course I think this happens with all bachelors, they are all scared of marriages. (Kareena quipped, "They just wanna get loved, not get married!") Designer Aki Narula on Kareena Kapoor's Look:

In his words, "In the entire movie Kareena mostly wears knee length or short dresses. According to the brief from the director of the movie Sabbir Khanthe look of the character had to be extremely stylish and international. In order to achieve that, I had to source clothes which would be fashionable in July 09. However, the shooting started in 2008. It took me 10 days to source the entire collection of clothes and accessories. None of the markets was left, from designer labels to flea markets. The whole idea of colour blocking was to introduce the concept of a different look and not mix and match. She loved all the clothes when I did the fittings with her after coming back from Milan."

No comments:

Post a Comment